Total Pageviews

Monday, March 22, 2010

Neverland!!


I'm pretty damn excited!! I've been given a chance to be involved with an event I have vended at for a few years now. This is a great opportunity for me to stretch my wings and just go for it! I am going to be calling on a lot of friends for help on this one, but, considering what its for all my friends will be there anyway!!
Fear is a great motivator, and believe me I am scared to death this thing may flop like a herring on the chopping block! However, this is also a chance, for me to show off some of the other odd ball talents, the cosmos has seen fit to give me. For anyone out there going to Faerieworlds this summer please come by the village stage. Play with some Pirates, hunt for faeries with the Lost Boys, dance on the deck of the Jolly Roger!! Yer gonna be surprised at what ye see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment