Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

More from the Lost boys camp

every tree house needs one!!

just so you know where you are

the view climbing up!


this tree will cover the ceiling eventually covered
with quotes and lyrics and silliness

first cards of the house

I'm sure this must mean something

an old shipmate and some knick knacks

Trees guardian

the collection of good nits and ends

another redone table

BEST PILLOW CASE EVER!!

whats left of me books

its a bit crowded but cozy, the futon could get folded up, but why!?

take a look outside!!

Well the rain is keeping me from the site today however i figured id take a couple more shots of the tree house to show you how its comin along. This is also the depository for all things Neverworld, there will be a mess of signs lanterns bamboo tapestries and any number of other things stored here till the Big dance in June.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good! Really like the new table too! If I can only convince the mortgage co. in Eugene to sell me the house I want, I will commission you to do a mural on Derek's bedroom wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I wish I had a place like this to escape to! Good luck working on it :)

    ReplyDelete