Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

amazing places very close to home














































I am very lucky to have two amazing parks so close to my home. It is always nice just escape to these places and let the rest of the world sod off for an hour or two. If you ever get the chance an dare in Seattle both Seward Park and the Kubota gardens are perfect escapes, and that's not counting the many places you can get lost in either place. I especially like the place I call the cathedral in kubota gardens its too dark to take a pic with my phone but it is very beautiful and i have yet to ever find anyone else there.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a nature lover! Thanks for sharing. By the way, I would like to invite you to Iceland and experience the breathtaking sceneries and activities that we have. I have the best hotels in Iceland ready for you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete