Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Les Mis









Well Last night I spent three hours watching the LesMis 25th anniversary performance on PBS. I have seen this show five times, in San Fransisco, New York, and in Boston. I loved this show, and to see it last night with the new format was amazing, not to thrilled with the new cast the drug up, a freaking Jonas Brother should never be in Les Mis!! I am a total sap and i love it, I couldn't believe I remembered all the damn songs.
This musical is so amazing, and something everyone can relate to in some manner, looking for redemption, freedom, revenge, love whatever it is in this musical. For you folks who might be even more daring read the book!!Truly an amazing tale, seeing how one mans life is effected by his decisions and how those decisions effect so many others.
If you aren't a musical fan well, sod off!! the next few pics and clips are from this amazing show,well actually from the better shows with better singers!LOl!

No comments:

Post a Comment